Delinquet Cats (ヤンキーキャット, Yankī Kyatto) are one of the many enemies in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. They look like black weasels (even if their name implies that they're cats) with a helmet and a pair of metal claws.
See also: Enemy Skills
Delinquent Cats have 4 skills:
Attack (0 SP)
Explosion (120 SP)
Venom Attack (80 SP)
EX Impulse (160 SP)
Above 50% HP
Delinquent Cats use Attack and Venom Attack almost equally, occasionally they use Explosion or EX Impulse to deal more damage. When they run out of SP they only use Attack.
Below 50% HP
When Delinquent Cats' HP go below 50%, the odds of them using Venom Attack decrease, while the ones of them using Explosion increase.
Delinquent Cats can have some partners to help them, six combinations are known:
- 82 EXP / 106 EXP (EXP Up)
- 75 Credits / 97 Credits (Credits Up)
- 114 EXP / 148 EXP (EXP Up)
- 128 Credits / 166 Credits (Credits Up)
- 132 EXP / 171 EXP (EXP Up)
- 97 Credits / 126 Credits (Credits Up)
- 164 EXP / 213 EXP (EXP Up)
- 150 Credits / 195 Credits (Credits Up)
- 108 EXP / 140 EXP (EXP Up)
- 49 Credits / 63 Credits (Credits Up)
- 158 EXP / 205 EXP (EXP Up)
- 71 Credits / 92 Credits (Credits Up)