Testris (テストリ, Tesutori) are one of the many enemies in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. They look like four yellow floating cubes with two floating eyes and a red ring which is supposed to be their mouth in the center.
Testris have 5 skills:
- Power Attack (0 SP)
- High Explosion (120 SP)
- Virus Attack (80 SP)
- Magic Support (50 SP)
- X. Gust (240 SP)
Testris use mainly Power Attack, Virus Attack and Magic Support, they use these three skills almost equally, a skill to deal damage, a skill to prevent CPUs from transforming, and a buff skill to buff themselves or their partners. Testris also have High Explosion and X. Gust, but they rarely use those skills. When they run out of SP, they only use Power Attack.
Testris can have some partners to help them, three combinations are known:
- 4198 EXP / 5457 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2221 Credits / 2887 Credits (Credits Up)
- 6020 EXP / 7826 EXP (EXP Up)
- 3470 Credits / 4511 Credits (Credits Up)
- 5386 EXP / 7001 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2707 Credits / 3519 Credits (Credits Up)
- Testris, along with Teritses and Tetrisis are based on the Tetris' tetriminos.
- Testris don't have an idle Low HP animation, but instead they show a "Chasing at Low HP" animation.