Tetrisis (テトースリ, Tetōsuri) are one of the many enemies in the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. They look like four blue floating cubes with two floating eyes and a red ring which is supposed to be their mouth in the center.
Tetrisis have 5 skills:
- Power Attack (0 SP)
- High Explosion (160 SP)
- EX High Impulse (200 SP)
- High X. Gust (320 SP)
- Beam& (700 SP)
Above 50% HP
Tetrisis' main skills are Power Attack and High Explosion. Occasionally they use EX High Impulse or High X. Gust instead, or in rare cases, Beam. When they run out of SP they only use Power Attack.
Below 50% HP
When Tetrisis' HP go below 50%, the odds of them using Beam increase.
Tetrisis can have some partners to help them, eight combinations are known:
- 7248 EXP / 9422 EXP (EXP Up)
- 1641 Credits / 2133 Credits (Credits Up)
- 10,644 EXP / 13,837 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2611 Credits / 3394 Credits (Credits Up)
- 14,040 EXP / 18,252 EXP (EXP Up)
- 3581 Credits / 4655 Credits (Credits Up)
- 11,100 EXP / 14,430 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2312 Credits / 3005 Credits (Credits Up)
- 14,952 EXP / 19,437 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2983 Credits / 3877 Credits (Credits Up)
- 14,496 EXP / 18,844 EXP (EXP Up)
- 3282 Credits / 4266 Credits (Credits Up)
- 11,556 EXP / 15,022 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2013 Credits / 2616 Credits (Credits Up)
- 15,408 EXP / 20,030 EXP (EXP Up)
- 2684 Credits / 3489 Credits (Credits Up)
- Tetrisis, along with Teritses and Testris are based on the Tetris' tetriminos.
- Tetrisi don't have an idle Low HP animation, but instead they show a "Chasing at Low HP" animation.