|“||Hey! Hold off on that match for a second!||”|
C-Sha is the leader of Gold Third. The most sensible member of Gold Third who also happens to be in charge of it. She's more of a glutton than her looks may suggest, and she can't do so much as lift a finger on an empty stomach.
She usually watches over the other three members of Gold Third from afar. In times of need, she exerts excellent decisiveness and judgement on behalf of the group. She's very fastidious about being stylish.
C-Sha has slanted gray eyes and long pale brown hair worn in a loose, low ponytail held by a white and orange pill-shaped ornament. She wears a blue beret lined with black and gold with a gold C on the side. Her outfit is composed of a revealing white and black bikini-inspired piece worn under an opened blue, gold, and black outfit with a C-shaped belt on the bottom. Two thin blue straps stretch across her stomach, while around her neck is a thin blue band with a gold clasp. She wears brown tights with a single X-shaped wrap on the left leg held by a gold piece. Her boots are blue with black and gold accenting. On top of each boot is a gold loop attachment, and material of black sticks out of the top of each boot. On each arm is a short black sleeved attached to her middle finger on a gold ring with a sheer gold bracelet is on each wrist.
Main Article: C-Sha/Relationships
Megadimension Neptunia VII
Main Article: C-Sha/Gameplay
Main Article: C-Sha/Quotes
C-Sha's name is created by taking the very first letter of Capcom and adding Sha which is Japanese for the word company.
- Her design references several Capcom franchises:
- The military style of her outfit is likely inspired by Jill Valentine from Capcom's Resident Evil franchise.
- Her blue color scheme and her arm cannons are also a reference to Capcom's Mega Man with her wings most likely being based on Shade Man's from the same series or Morrigan's from Darkstalkers.
- Her design is similar to the designs of Chun-Li and Cammy, both of them being characters from Capcom's Street Fighter franchise.
- Her skill "Giant Sword Dance" is a reference to Monster Hunter, where she charges an attack with a giant sword from Monster Hunter