|Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP|
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (神次元アイドル ネプテューヌPP, lit. "Ultradimension Idol Neptune PP") is a spin-off game developed by Tamsoft for the PlayStation Vita and released on June 20, 2013 in Japan.
The player takes on the role of the main character, who falls into Gamindustri and is immediately hired by one of the four CPUs—Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert—to be their producer and manage their idol careers. Get your training wheels on, ladies, because a new producer is in town and the fate of Gamindustri hangs in the balance! Will you be able to properly raise these CPUs into idols, or will their citizens be stolen away from them by the popular idol group MOB-48!? Teach these girls to sing, dance, and properly promote themselves to the general populace thanks in part to your expertise in training video game idols back on Earth. As the girls' popularity rises, they will be able to join one another in singing duets, or maybe even come together for a full ensemble!
- Neptune/Purple Heart (VA: Rie Tanaka): "Look at the title. Wouldn't you choose me? Being the main character, I'm the correct choice"
- Noire/Black Heart (VA: Asami Imai): "Make me an Idol! I'll become number one straight away. Hence, choose me!"
- Blanc/White Heart (VA: Kana Asumi): "Would you help me? Even if I'm risking the reputation of Goddess as idol, I won't lose. This time I won't get angry....Probably.""
- Vert/Green Heart (VA: Satou Rina): "Since I'm an idol this time, mind doing this with me? But first of all, let's play a game."
- Nepgear (VA: Yui Horie): "If it's with my big sister, It'll be surely fun. Let's do our best together."
- Uni (VA: Eri Kitamura): "I want to follow my big sister!"
- Rom and Ram (VA: Yui Ogura&Kaori Ishihara): [Rom] "Big sister as idol will be fun" [Ram] "I want to be an idol! Let's become idols with everyone!!"