Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection (神次元アイドル ネプテューヌPP, lit. "Kami Jigen Idol Neptune PP" also called Ultradimension Neptuune PP) is a spin-off game on the PlayStation Vita. The player takes on the role of the main character, who falls into Gamindustri and is immediately hired by one of the four CPUs—Neptune, Noire, Blanc, and Vert—to be their producer and manage their idol careers.
Main Article: Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection/Gameplay
Your job is to become Gamindustri's top idol producer and raise one of the four CPUs, chosen by you, into a pop idol and gain the majority of Gamindustri's shares. Guide the CPUs' idol careers by selecting their daily activities. You can only choose one activity per day. Try to raise your shares (number of fans) by raising the CPU's stats.
Also, knowing when to rest is vital in keeping the CPU's stress level down. Increase the CPUs' shares by putting on concerts. Select the song, costume, and stage effects. You can give various stage directions during the concert, such as lighting and effects cues. Stage Points and Audience Satisfaction will change depending on your directing skill, which will affect the end-of-concert evaluation.
Unlimited Concert Mode
The player is free to prepare for as many concerts as they desire. Some setup options may be available here that are not available to you in Producer Mode, such as some unique supporting characters you can place onstage. You can choose between a solo set, a duet, or a trio. You can also select which of the four CPUs will sing.
When you touch the characters (using the Vita touchscreen), they will flash various poses. You can change the angle, zoom, character costume, and background image. Viewer Mode also has an Alarm feature. When the designated time is reached, your special somebody will wake you up in an equally special way.
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection takes place in alternate Ultradimension that is the same as the Ultradimension of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory in terms of geographical structure. In this dimension, residents who typically are not from this world such as the Four Felons exist as well as numerous others.
- Neptune (Purple Heart)
- Planeptune's Unpredicatable CPU
- VA: Rie Tanaka
- Neptune's Quote: "Take a proper look at the game's title. Now you gotta pick me, right? After all, that's what the main character is here for!"
- Noire (Black Heart)
- Lastation's Tsundere CPU
- VA: Asami Imai
- Noire's Quote: "I'll show you my power by becoming Gamindustri's top idol overnight. So...pick me!"
- Blanc (White Heart)
- Lowee's Hot-Cold CPU
- VA: Kana Asumi
- Blanc's Quote: "Even if I have to put my name as CPU on the line, I won't lose at being the best idol. And I've vowed not to lose my cool...for a little while."
- Vert (Green Heart)
- Leanbox's Hardcore Gamer CPU
- VA: Satou Rina
- Vert's Quote: "Our goal this time is to become an idol, huh? Will you choose me? Whatever the case, we should play a game first."
- Neptune's Dependable Little Sister
- VA: Yui Horie
- Nepgear's Quote: "If my big sister agreed to it, then there's no doubt in my mind that this will be lots of fun. Let's do our best together!"
- Noire's Persevering Little Sister
- VA: Eri Kitamura
- Uni's Quote: "My sister already has me, so you're not needed!"
- Rom and Ram
- Blanc's Twin Trouble Makers
- VA: Yui Ogura&Kaori Ishihara
- Rom's Quote: "I'm...really excited to see Blanc as an idol."
- Ram's Quote: "I wanna do it, too! Let's all be idols, okay?"
a world that remains peaceful thanks to the power of the Console Patron Units.
Something appears that shakes the very foundation of this world!
The world has been taken over by an idol boom.
This growing interest in pop stars has caused the source of the CPUs'
Unable to ignore the situation any longer,
the CPUs call for an emergency meeting...