Neptunia Shooter (ネプシューター, lit. Nep Shooter) is a 2D shoot-em-up developed by Idea Factory International.
"Armed to the teeth, players begin as Neptune in an unworldly 8-bit space dimension ravaged by creatures who burst endless waves of bullets. Shoot, dodge, and defeat the boss in six unique bullet-hell worlds. After defeating each boss, they will join your mission, allowing you to switch characters and utilize their unique shooting abilities. Neptune and her friends must traverse through this shmup space dimension and defeat the last boss once and for all!"
Main Article: Neptunia Shooter/Gameplay
- This was originally made as an April Fool's joke. It was then announced to be a real game on April 8th.
- This is the first Neptunia game to be developed by Idea Factory International.
- This is the second 2D Neptunia game in the series; the first one being Super Neptunia RPG.
- This is also the second Neptunia game to be made by a non-Japanese studio.
- This game would later be included as a preorder bonus for Go! Go! 5 Jigen Game Neptune: re★Verse.