Ram (ラム, Ramu), also known as one of the White Sisters (ホワイトシスター, Howaito Shisutā), is one of the CPU Candidates of Lowee and Blanc's younger twin sister who represent Nintendo DS handhelds along with Rom.
Due to the Neptunia series being a game that revolves around different universes and dimensions, there are multiple Rams throughout the series though all of them retain more or less the same personalities and core aspects regardless of the setting.
- 1 Other Appearances
- 1.1 Games
- 1.2 Drama CDs
- 1.3 Anime & Books
- 2 Non-Neptunia Appearances
- 3 Musical Themes
- 4 Etymology
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Navigation
When the idol group known as MOB48 appears, Ram supports Blanc who has taken on the role of an idol to reclaim their lost shares.
Ram is a beta tester who has chosen the Ninja class.
Moshi Megami Kouho-Sei Ga Imouto De Shinmitsuna KA·N·KE·I Dattara CD
Imouto To Oputon No Naka De Ichaicha Shi Chau CD
Megami Kouhousei wo Tsuntsun Shichau CD
Anime & Books
Ram, similar to her sister Rom are minor characters with little appearances in the manga. Her first appearance is in Volume 2. She joins her twin sister Rom in helping Blanc mend her relationship with Neptune. Next, Ram joins her sister in their quest to discover Santa's true identity.
Touch Shot! Love Application
In Touch Shot! Love Application aom makes an appearance in the game as part of a custom skin that can be used on the main character's yPhone. The skin features her, Rom, and Blanc from Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 and uses their Chirper Gamipics as part of the icons on the protagonists phone while the wallpaper of the phone is taken from the official wallpaper from Hyperidmension Neptunia mk2 that features all three of them.
In Mugen Souls, there is a Shampuru enemy that greatly resembles Ram in terms of appearances and is named 'CPU Lilttle Sis'. This makes sense considering that Ram is the youngest of the twins.
Ram's description is "Loves her big sis. Would even save the world for her".
Mugen Souls Z
In Mugen Souls Z, the Shampuru enemy who resembles Ram makes another appearance, though not in the same locations as the last game.
Audio samples do not work on iPad or any medium that does not support the .ogg audio format.
|Rom and Ram's Theme||Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2||Rom and Ram have their own theme in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 composed by Kenji Kaneko that plays during their boss battles. Their theme notably has a 8-bit game sound in it, most likely to fit the general theme of Lowee which has a similar sounding theme. This theme does not appear on the Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 OST.|
|Futari de Hitotsu||Rom and Ram's duet song on the Hyperdimension Neptunia Duet Sisters Vol.3 album.|
|Tokimeki Heart||Ram's solo song on the Hyperdimension Neptunia Duet Sisters Vol.3 album.|
|Futari de Hitotsu_Remix||A remixed version of Futari de Hitotsu released on the Hyperdimension Neptunia Share Complete Discs set.|
|Rom and Ram's Theme ver.V||Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory||Rom and Ram have another theme which is an overall acoustic version of their theme from Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2. It is titled Rom and Ram's Theme ver.V and plays during many cutscenes throughout the game instead of any special occurrences regarding Rom and Ram despite it being their theme.|
|White Wings||Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed||Blanc, Rom, and Ram's theme which plays whenever one of them transforms.|
|White Wings Re;Birth||MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune VS Zombies||A remix of White Wings. Used for the game's story menu.|
Ram's name comes from the acronym for "Random Access Memory".
- Rom and Ram are the only dual goddesses, as in they both represent the same console. This is most likely due to the fact that the DS has two screens.
- Despite how it appears, Ram is the younger sister. Because of Rom's shy personality, it is Ram who usually leads the way. In the English version, Ram herself tells Nepgear she is the younger twin, to her surprise.
- Ram being the more outgoing yet younger sister of the two would make her a representative of the 3D aspects of the Nintendo DS and successor handhelds.
- Another way to tell the twins apart, besides color, hair length, and expression is by direction. Most of Ram's things are on the left while Rom's will be on the right. From our view however, Ram is on the right hand, while Rom is on the left.
- In a recent popularity poll, Ram placed 18th, making her the least popular sister of the CPUs and CPU Candidates.
- In the 4th quarter of 2014 a poll was posted to decide the possible next main character of a game (similiar to Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart). Ram made it to 13th place.
- Ram's clothes are influenced by Nana from Ice Climber based on the colors.
- Ram has half of the Nintendo DS logo on her hat.
- Ram references Kirby's Epic Yarn in a cutscene in Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 when she tells Rom to play the video game with the pink yarn on it with her.
- In another cutscene in Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2, Rom and Ram reference the release of the 3DS by stating that Mina Nishizawa had bought them a new 3D gaming console.
- Rom and Ram's weapons reference the Nintendo DS stylus.