Rei Ryghts, known as Rei Kiseijou in the Japanese version, is the Console Patron Unit (CPU) of the fallen nation once known as Tari in the Ultra Dimension's Gamindustri. She represents the Atari 2600. Her personality undergoes an extreme change between her human and goddess forms, going from a meek, apologetic, and fearful woman to a megalomaniacal despot.
Main Article: Rei Ryghts/Anime
- Her Japanese name is a pun based on the pronunciation of the term 規制条例 (ki-sei-jou-rei), which means "regulation act".
- Her English localization name a play on "rewrites."
- Rei is the only goddess to not have a known CPU name for her HDD.
- By the end of the game, this Rei is arguably the most powerful antagonist thus far in the Neptunia series and by far the most powerful goddess, being able to easily ravage entire worlds with interdimensional attacks and create clones of other goddesses.
- The surreal and strange "illustrations" that Rei shows to the goddesses while explaining her history were drawn by her Japanese voice actress, Yū Kobayashi.