|“||Control of Gamindustri? ...Not interested.||”|
S-Sha is a member of the Gold Third. A young woman who's reserved and seems very cool, but has a considerably aggravated case of chuunibyou. She has two Dogoo-like monsters who serve under her.
She's usually indifferent, and has a habit of saying "not interested" in response to just about everything. That being said, she does, however, show blind and passionate devotion to a certain person.
S-Sha has spiked platinum-silver hair and blood-red eyes. She wears a dark gray tank top with gold accenting and a dark brown belting below the chest. Her lower half consists of dark gray shorts with a white, gold, and black split skirt on top of it held by a dark brown belt with a black sphere in the middle of a gold ornament.
Attached to the skirt is white and gold material with crimson coloring inside. Her shoes are a pair of dark brown and gold boots that end a few inches above her knee. On each hand is a dark brown and gold glove with a black holed sleeve for her right arm and wrapping on her left. She has a simple earring on left ear.
S-Sha has an indifferent personality. She will often respond to demands and requests with the phrase "not interested". However, S-Sha has a weak spot for E-Sha, and so if E-Sha has a request, S-Sha will fulfill it.
Since E-Sha shares the same body as S-Sha, they have the same appearance. When E-Sha is in control, her eyes are green instead of red.
E-Sha has a kind and shy nature. She has trouble speaking in front of strangers and can only answer yes or no questions until she feels more comfortable around the person.
Main Article: S-Sha/Relationships
Megadimension Neptunia VII
After the Four Goddesses fall at the hands of Gold Third, S-Sha takes over Leanbox but is not interested in domination over the rest of Gamindustri.
Main Article: S-Sha/Gameplay
Main Article: S-Sha/Quotes
S-Sha's name is created by taking the very first letter of Squaresoft and adding Sha which is Japanese for the word company.
E-Sha's name is created by taking the very first letter of of Enix and adding Sha which is Japanese for the word company.
- Being based on Square Enix, S-Sha show several references to their games (most of them related to the Final Fantasy series)
- When transformed, she gains a tilt golden crown, similar to the character Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, most notably Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+; The shield she gains also bears a design similar to shields used by Goofy in the same series;
- One of her catchphrases is "This is my story", a quote shared by several Square Enix characters, most notably Tidus from Final Fantasy X;
- Several of her skills draw a reference to Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, such as her poses with the sword prior to attacking, and an attack that resembles his Omnislash move from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- During one special move, S-Sha will summon what appears to be a Meteor to crush her enemies; Meteor is a recurring spell in the Final Fantasy series, though the version here most likely refers to the one seen in Final Fantasy VII, summoned by the character Sephiroth;
- Another allusion to Sephiroth is the single wing she gains when transformed, as Sephiroth is often regarded as the "One-Winged Angel", and his Kingdom Hearts design features him with a single wing on his right;
- S-Sha tried to create another body as a vessel to house her soul, in order to separate herself from E-Sha, by using the demon lord body, then a million Ran-Ran pigs. This may be a reference to Full Metal Alchemist which is serialized in Square Enix's Monthly Shōnen Gangan magazine between August 2001 and June 2010.
- S-Sha story of how E-Sha saved her after she made a film resembles the way Enix saved Squaresoft after they were near bankrupty after they made the movie "Final Fantasy: A Spirit Within".
- Also given that S-Sha is the more dominate personality one could say that resembles how Square is the first name for the now Square-Enix company.