|“||Control of Gamindustri? ...Not interested.||”|
S-Sha is a member of the Gold Third. A young woman who's reserved and seems very cool, but has a considerably aggravated case of chuunibyou. She has two Dogoo-like monsters who serve under her.
She's usually indifferent, and has a habit of saying "not interested" in response to just about everything. That being said, she does, however, show blind and passionate devotion to a certain person.
S-Sha has spiked platinum-silver hair and blood-red eyes. She wears a dark gray tank top with gold accenting and a dark brown belting below the chest. Her lower half consists of dark gray shorts with a white, gold, and black split skirt on top of it held by a dark brown belt with a black sphere in the middle of a gold ornament.
Attached to the skirt is white and gold material with crimson coloring inside. Her shoes are a pair of dark brown and gold boots that end a few inches above her knee. On each hand is a dark brown and gold glove with a black holed sleeve for her right arm and wrapping on her left. She has a simple earring on left ear.
S-Sha has an indifferent personality. She will often respond to demands and requests with the phrase "not interested". However, S-Sha has a weak spot for E-Sha, and so if E-Sha has a request, S-Sha will fulfill it.
Since E-Sha shares the same body as S-Sha, they have the same appearance. When E-Sha is in control, her eyes are green instead of red.
E-Sha has a kind and shy nature. She has trouble speaking in front of strangers and can only answer yes or no questions until she feels more comfortable around the person.
Main Article: S-Sha/Relationships
Megadimension Neptunia VII
Zero Dimension Neptunia Z: Twilight of the Desperate CPU
S-Sha appears in the Zero Dimension arc in the store that Neptune was looking for books in. She stays quiet as the cashier welcomes her and processes her purchase.
Hyper Dimension Neptunia G: The Golden Leaders, Reconstructors of Gamindustri
S-Sha joins the Gold Third in challenging the Four Goddesses in the exhibition match in the Gamindustri Appreciation Festival. She says that she has no interest in control over Gamindustri. After the Four Goddesses fall at the hands of Gold Third, S-Sha takes over Leanbox but is not interested in domination over the rest of Gamindustri.
S-Sha asks Vert to pull the holy sword to become a soldier. Before Vert does so, she asks her what the things that are serving her. S-Sha introduces Dogoo Man and Dogoo Lady to Vert and asks her to pull the sword. She does and S-Sha congratulates her as the 983067th soldier to do this. She gives Vert 100 credits and hopes that she will be of service to Leanbox.
S-Sha orders Vert later to deal with an outside invader. S-Sha then gets a call from Vert about an explosion coming from where the soldiers are stationed. S-Sha orders her to return but she does not listen. S-Sha then gets to the site of the explosion to find a bunch of pigs. She tells Vert that it was caused by a Demon King who cursed the soldiers into being pigs and tells Vert to return to the Basilicom for a private chat. Vert asks her if she cares that thousands of people were turned into pigs and S-Sha says that she is not interested in Leanbox.
S-Sha waits in the Basilicom and dozes off. A voice tells her that she has failed. S-Sha says she will just find another method. She wakes up and Vert arrives. She asks Vert what took her so long. Vert explains she had to haul thousands of pigs into a random pig pen. S-Sha thanks her and tasks her to capture the Demon King. Vert asks her why and S-Sha does not answer. Vert asks her what will happen if she does not listen and S-Sha says she will have to deal with the consequences this will cause to Leanbox.
A while later, S-Sha orders Vert to deal with an invader that has landed in where the Demon King was resurrected. When Vert arrives on site, she calls S-Sha for info. S-Sha explains that there is just one human invader and that they have defeated all their B-Rank soldiers. She wants Vert to be careful because she is the only one left that can fight. She also tasks Vert to track down the Demon King. After the call, S-Sha is thankful that Vert is such a strong pawn then says that soon, she can save E-Sha.
Main Article: S-Sha/Gameplay
Main Article: S-Sha/Quotes
S-Sha's name is created by taking the very first letter of Squaresoft and adding Sha which is Japanese for the word company.
E-Sha's name is created by taking the very first letter of of Enix and adding Sha which is Japanese for the word company.
- Being based on Square Enix, S-Sha show several references to their games (most of them related to the Final Fantasy series)
- When transformed, she gains a tilt golden crown, similar to the character Sora from Kingdom Hearts series, most notably Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+; The shield she gains also bears a design similar to shields used by Goofy in the same series;
- One of her catchphrases is "This is my story", a quote shared by several Square Enix characters, most notably Tidus from Final Fantasy X;
- Several of her skills draw a reference to Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, such as her poses with the sword prior to attacking, and an attack that resembles his Omnislash move from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- During one special move, S-Sha will summon what appears to be a Meteor to crush her enemies; Meteor is a recurring spell in the Final Fantasy series, though the version here most likely refers to the one seen in Final Fantasy VII, summoned by the character Sephiroth;
- Another allusion to Sephiroth is the single wing she gains when transformed, as Sephiroth is often regarded as the "One-Winged Angel", and his Kingdom Hearts design features him with a single wing on his right;
- S-Sha tried to create another body as a vessel to house her soul, in order to separate herself from E-Sha, by using the demon lord body, then a million Ran-Ran pigs. This may be a reference to Law of equivalent exchange in Full Metal Alchemist which is serialized in Square Enix's Monthly Shōnen Gangan magazine between August 2001 and June 2010, or Master Xehanort from the Kingdom Hearts franchise's plan to find a new vessal to inhabit as his was getting to old and weaker.
- S-Sha story of how E-Sha saved her after she made a film resembles the way Enix saved Squaresoft after they were near bankrupty after they made the movie "Final Fantasy: A Spirit Within".
- Also given that S-Sha is the more dominate personality one could say that resembles how Square is the first name for the now Square-Enix company.