Cho Jigen Taisen Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls Yume no Gattai Special (超次元大戦 ネプテューヌVSセガハードガールズ 夢の合体スペシャル, Cho Jigen Taisen Neptune VS Sega Hard Girls Yume no Gattai Special, lit. Super Dimension War Neptunia VS Sega Hard Girls Dream of Coalescence Special) is a crossover game between the Hyperdimension Neptunia and Sega Hard Girls franchises for the Playstation Vita. It will be developed by Felistella.
Sega Hard Girls is a similar franchise that also turns Sega consoles into moe characters. It is currently unknown what type of game it is.
"A grand library that administers all of the world’s history.
They say that the history books in this library have the power to actually rewrite the history of the world.
After a long journey, IF steps foot into the grand library with a certain objective in mind.
However, at the same time, something happens in the library that has been making the history books disappear left and right.
The books’ disappearance means the actual loss of history. As history disappears before her own eyes… so does the world.
In order to correct these wrongs, IF begins her adventure on a journey that goes beyond space-time."
You will be able to explore dungeons including being able to crawl through spaces.
The adventure takes place across four different eras: the classical themed Mega Drive Era, the medieval themed Sega Saturn Era, the industrial themed Game Gear Era, and finally the modern Dreamcast Era. The Grand Library serves as the game's hub, and serves many functions such as travel between eras, shops, quests, and class changing.
- Voiced by: Kana Ueda
- One of the co-protagonists. In a world that is seeing an era of extinction, she’s an adventurer who journeys around the world with her bike to find something fun and for a brighter tomorrow. She’s a serious, cool, and steady character, one who keeps the group together, but she can be a bit of a “chūnibyō” (one with some delusional thoughts of having special powers that no other person has, or act like know-it-all adults and look down on others.)
- Voiced by: Rie Tanaka
- The Main Character of the Hyperdimension Neptunia Series. Turned into the Nepbike by unknown means, but will turn back.
Sega Hard Girls
- Hatsumi Sega
- Voiced by: Emi Nitta
- One of the co-protagonists. An unknown young girl with amnesia. She goes by “Segami” or “Segamin.” She doesn’t remember anything other than her name, but she seems to show an unordinary tenacity for changing the history of the war between the Goddesses and the Sega Hardware Girls. She has a leader-like charismatic personality, and she doesn’t listen to others at times, but she occasionally comes up with ideas from out of nowhere that even baffle her own friends.
- Master System
- Voiced by: Yūko Takayama
- Sega Mark III
- Voiced by: Manami Tanaka
- Mega Drive 2
- Voiced by: Yuri Yamaoka
- Super 32X
- Voiced by: Yui Kano
- Tera Drive
- Voiced by: Marina Inoue
- Opening Theme: Symmetric generation by nao
- Ending Theme: History by marina
A mini-soundtrack CD is offered as a pre-order bonus for the Japanese release.
- This will be the first game in the franchise not to have a CPU or CPU candidate as the lead role.
- So far, the only characters introduced are all the character are based on Sega consoles, with each having their counterpart, i.e., Game Gear and Nepgear, with the exception IF.