Categories may be subject to constant change. Adjust DYKs to its corresponding category accordingly.
If you're adding a DYK, make sure to...
- Add "...that" in the beginning, followed by the DYK.
- Put the DYK on its corresponding category.
- Change the weight of all links to bold.
To add a DYK...
- 1. Edit.
- 2. Find the specific category of the DYK you're adding, followed under it by a:
- 3. Write your DYK. The syntax should follow as such:
<option>Write your DYK here</option>
- 4. Publish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.