|“||I don't expect you to get it, but I'm gonna fight this giant, one-on-one! If you wanna leave, then just go, but I'm staying right here!||”|
Uzume Tennouboshi, also known as Orange Heart, is a Console Patron Unit (CPU) in Megadimension Neptunia VII. A dreamer girl who fights alone in a spirited way in order to save the Zero Dimension. She appears to be a tomboy in her human form, but in her Goddess form, she is much girlier.
Uzume is a fair-skinned girl with red-orange eyes and long, sanguine hair worn in pigtails located near the bottom of her head, held by hair that has been knotted. It has a few black clasps and a pink gradience nearing the bottom. She wears a very small black tube top under an opened white jacket with a bright orange, black, and white tie. She also wears a pair of pleated shorts worn with a pair of thin black suspenders, and open to reveal her orange underwear, and also black fingerless gloves over a pair of orange and black sleeves, matching socks, black shoes and a pair of black leg warmers with buttons on them.
She is blunt, but deep in she is loyal and passionate. Her words and deeds are strong-minded, but she also has an intense daydreamer side.
As Orange Heart, Uzume keeps her long red hair, but it becomes light orange and at the base, is looped in a loose circle, resembling a ribbon, while the rest of the hair runs loose. The hair surrounding her face elongates and her eyes become light blue. She gains a white-themed outfit with accenting of orange and blue.
Her personality is a complete change from her spirited and her blunt personality before the transformation, she changes to the soft personality of the "Honya system". She calls the enemy monsters "Doggie" and seems to lack tension by going at her own pace, but at the core she's really serious.
Main Article: Uzume Tennouboshi/Relationships
Main Article: Uzume Tennouboshi/Gameplay
- Weapon/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
- Costume/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
- Accessory/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
- Command/Combo/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
- Command/SP/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
- Command/EX Finish/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
- Command/EXE Drive/Victory II/Uzume Tennouboshi
Uzume is included in the Scout Pack DLC for Stella's ☆ Dungeon.
Main Article: Uzume Tennouboshi/Geki Jigen Tag Blanc
Main Article: Uzume Tennouboshi/VS Sega Hard Girls
Uzume's last name, Tennouboshi (天王星, lit. Uranus) is a reference to Sega Uranus; a possibly unused Sega console codename.
Main Article: Uzume Tennouboshi/Quotes
- Aside from Rei Ryghts, Uzume Tennouboshi is the only CPU to have a last name.
- She referred to herself using "Ore" (俺), which means "I/me", that is normally used by young adult males, as opposed to "Watashi" (私), which also means "I/me", but is used by both genders alike. Judging by her voice and speech, Uzume Tennouboshi can be considered a tomboy.
- However, in her HDD form, she refers to herself using "Watashi" instead of "Ore." Orange Heart can be considered as a girly girl. Both forms are considered as polar opposite personalities.
- Oddly, when she is in her "daydreamer side" in her human form, she refers to herself in the third-person.
- In one of the side events, it is revealed that Uzume does not like mushrooms.