Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Lowee's Golden Era
- Chapter 2: Lastation's Rise To Fame
- Chapter 3: Three Nations Contesting
- Chapter 4: A Chance for Hegemony
- Chapter 5: Era of Four Nations
- Chapter 6: Momentary Peace
- Chapter 7: A New Nation's Menace
- Chapter 8: The Four Nations' Reprisal
- Chapter 9: The Disturbance Dies
- Chapter 10: To the Present!
|Buttons||Standard and Town Controls||Dungeon Controls||Battle Controls|
|L Analog||Move cursor||Move character||-|
|R Analog||-||Camera Movement||-|
|D-Pad||Move cursor (Chirper Mode)||Up - Camera Zoom In, Down - Camera Zoom Out||-|
|X||Confirm, Text Advancement||Examine, Interact, Symbol Attack||-|
|O + ◻||Skip Dialog||-||-|
|△||Main Menu||Skill Menu|
|◻||Change view mode||Treasure Search||Hard Drive Divinity|
|R1||Change data displayed||-||-|
|R2||-||-||Switch Battle Menus|
|Start||-||Show/Hide Dungeon Map||-|
Enemy HP/GP & Guard Break
Front and Back Rows
Commands & Combos
|1st||Attack or Slash|
|c+2 Triangle - Rushes|
|Square - Heavy Hits|
|X - Breakers|
- Rushes - Number of hits
- Power - Raw Power
- Breakers - Breaking enemy Guard
|Type||The type of Skill.|
|Affinity||The Skills element.|
|Category||The Skills attack type (Physical, Magic, Healing, Magical Combo, etc.|
|Range||The Skills range.|
|Hit Count||The number of consecutive hits the skills performs.|
|Power||The general power of the Skill.|
|Guard Damage||The damage dealt to the enemy's Guard Gauge.|
|Effect||Displays the ailment, if any, that the Skill inflicts.|
Hard Drive Divinity
EXE Drive Gauge
Status & Equipment Menus
|HP||Your characters Hit Points. If it reaches zero, the character will be incapacitated.|
|AP||Your characters Action Points. The more a character has, the more actions they can take in battle.|
|SP||Your characters Skill Points. These are gained through combat and are used when Skills are performed or transforming into HDD.|
|Next EXP||The EXP required for your next level up.|
|Title||The characters title.|
|Title Info||The special traits linked to that title.|
|STR||Influences physical attacks.|
|VIT||Influences defense against physical attacks.|
|INT||Influences magic skills.|
|MEN||Influences defense against magic skills.|
|AGI||Influences turn order and the probablity of escape.|
|TEC||Influences the probability of a successful hit.|
|AVD||Influences the probability of evading attacks.|
|LUK||Influences the probability of critical hits.|
|MOV||Influences how far a character can move in battle.|
|Ornaments||Influences HP, AP, and other stats.|
|Disc||Influences stats based on the idea chips embedded in the disc.|
|Costume||Changes the characters costume.|
|Accessory||Changes the characters appearance.|
|Processor Units||CPU and CPU Candidates only. Influences the stats and appearance of the goddess form.|
that for the ability to customize your Processor Core Unit textures has returned from Neptunia Mk-2.
- The shops are where you Buy and Sell items. These update after story event, so make sure you check them often.
Basilicom & CPU Hotel
- The Basiclicom or CPU Hotel, known as the Base, is where you can watch previous events, view previous event CG's, listen to the game's BGM. You can also talk to the CPU, CPU Candidates, and Basilicom Oracles. Additionally, the start of every chapter will feature some broadcasts from the Nepstation that include info, shopping offers, and quizes.
- Inside the Basilicom you can also access the Scout System. This system allows you to send NPC scouts to any dungeon in hopes of finding items, money, new dungeons, more powerful monsters, and new scouts.
- How it works is that any scout sent to a dungeon within a certain region has the ability to discover new dungeons within that area. For example, if you send a scout to Otorii Great Forest in Planeptune, that scout has the ability to find other unlockable dungeons in Planeptune and Planeptune only.
- The Guild is where you can sign up for and report your Quests. Quests are the way in which you increase a towns shares and each town has their own quests, so check often and accept quests for areas you are going to be visiting. Be careful when doing quests multiple times, as repetitive quest accepting can lower your chapter rank. Note that Quests that increase your Quest Rank will be marked with the Advancement Test title and quests that advance the story are marked with brackets.
- Hunting Quests: Kill a certin number of enemies
- Item Delivery Quests: Collect a certain number of items
- Time-sensitive Quests:
- Repeatable Quests: Can complete multiple times
- Item Development is the area where you can sythesis items. In order to make an item you need a few things: a Product Proposal, certain ingredients, and sometimes you will need a partner and a certain Lily Rank. Characters with low Lily Rank can not participate in item development. Note that some items will appear in the shops once you make them through item development.
- Besides the basic enemy encounters there are some things to note on a dungeon map
- Marked with a ?, these can be checked by pressing X to gain random items for quests and Item Development.
- Every map has some set treasure that are floating blue boxes. These items are fixed and will always be the same reward.
- Every map has one hidden treasure that can be found by running around pressing Square to perform Treasure Search. Note that maps with multiple areas, have one item per area. These items are random and will change and respawn each time you exit and enter a dungeon.
- Marked with a S on the map, these are the only place in a dungeon where you can save your game. Saving can be done in a town or the world map at any time.
Obtain the 5 Key Items needed for the Good End and View all 6 of the "Rei's Memories" events at the locations specified below. These can be done in any order.
- Leggo Island (Planeptune)
- Vita Dimension (Lastation)
- So Shal Forest (Hello Continent)
- Keraga Dimension (Hello Continent)
- Pii Shii Game Factory (PC Continent)
- Graphic Pass (Eden)
Obtain the 5 necessary Key Items before the end of Chapter 6.
- Compa's Syringe (Ch.5, opens up after the 'Young Girls Attack' event.)
- IF's Notebook (Ch.5, opens up after the 'Young Girls Attack' event.)
- Neptune's Pudding (Ch.5, happens right after the 'VS Abnes who will win!?')
- Peashy's Doll (Ch.6, opens up after the 'Time for revenge' event.)
- Peashy's Drawing (Ch.6, opens up after the 'Peashy is alright' event.)
Do not meet the requirements for Good End or True End.